.

Some Letter Writing Details  

Posted by Ryan Woods

I thought I'd take a moment to give you a rundown on what I've down thus far in my 2009 fund raising efforts. I'd love to hear if you've got any input, ideas, criticisms, etc...
So far if you're on my list you've received:

  1. An official fund raising letter
  2. A stamped and addressed response postcard
  3. A follow up phone call from myself or my calling team (though, lets be honest we left lots of messages!)A stamped and addressed envelope
  4. A handwritten follow up card
  5. A Christmas family photo
  6. A stamped and addressed envelope
  7. A typed up job description note included with previous mailer
  8. A newsletter
  9. A stamped and addressed communication postcard asking how I can best connect with you (email, texting, facebook, etc.)
  10. And we've got our facebook group
Is that overkill? That's all since December of '08. I hope at the very least people realize that I'm really excited about the work that I'm able to do!

2 additions to the conversation

I thought I'd take a moment to give you a rundown on what I've done thus far in my 2009 fund raising efforts.

fixed

I'm jealous.

Post a Comment

Author

My photo
I am uncertain what to call myself, but my family and I are committed to the people of downtown Vancouver, WA. We are followers of Christ and hope to be a part of a movement of hope, imagination, and transformation in our developing downtown community.

Find Me

Ryan Woods's Facebook profilea
    follow me on Twitter

    Want to receive email updates concerning our ministry? Subscribe to our newsletter:

    Email:

    Support our work with Renovatus

    $
    Check this out if you want to know more about our work

    Stalkers

    Bloggers I Like

    Archives