.

 

Posted by Ryan Woods

O Danny Boy. O Christmas Tree. Go Tell it on the Mountain. Away in a Manger.

I'm still working here at my old church as their office manager. Today when I came in, the phone had music coming out of it. I can't turn it off. I can't turn it down. I can't stop listening. What kind of radio station plays these songs? They're all instrumental, they're all equally terrible.

Shoot me now.

8 additions to the conversation

Only if you shoot me first :)))

Sounds like the demon Muzak to me. I temped at a Muzak office once, and they didn't play any Muzak over their office speakers. That tells you something about the product.

I hope it stops before you go permanently insane (or, you know, permanently insane in an unpleasant way--I'm not referring to the way you've been all your life).

Why does this make me so happy?

you would say that, Roni... you would. Anyways, on a related note, I had a dream last night that my family went to church at the lovely Baptist Church that had a hand in turning me against all BCs and the old ladies that taught sunday school were there and I leaned over to my brother and whispered (very loudly) "Don't you think those old ladies should be dead by now?" That was pretty much it.

is that what people hear when they call your church and get put on hold?

i think my sister is getting married in that church next month . . .

Yeah your sister is. And good God I hope thats not what people hear. I never even thought of that!
Somebody call me tomorrow between 8-12 and let me know. 360-696-0548

Hey I can ask Bonnie for you. I'm, like, hanging out with her practically all the time...

did anyone ever call you?

Post a Comment

Author

My photo
I am uncertain what to call myself, but my family and I are committed to the people of downtown Vancouver, WA. We are followers of Christ and hope to be a part of a movement of hope, imagination, and transformation in our developing downtown community.

Find Me

Ryan Woods's Facebook profilea
    follow me on Twitter

    Want to receive email updates concerning our ministry? Subscribe to our newsletter:

    Email:

    Support our work with Renovatus

    $
    Check this out if you want to know more about our work

    Stalkers

    Bloggers I Like

    Archives