.

Prayers for Jonesy  

Posted by Ryan Woods

Hey will you take a moment to pray for Jonesy? Both Jones and India have been sick on and off for the last two weeks. Ear infections, throwing up, not sleeping, etc. Fun stuff. It makes me remember how wonderful my wife is.
Anyway, Jones has had a fever now for 13 days and he's acting more sick now than he has the whole time. Today the doctors finally did a blood workup, urine analysis, and chest xray and found out that he has pneumonia in one lung. It's still strange though that he has had a fever for so long and...well, just pray that he gets better soon!

Thanks.

3 additions to the conversation

Poor Jones. I'm so sorry. I promise, we will be praying for him and you guys!

Absolutely praying for Jones and your family. Hope things get better. And hope to see you on Jan 24 at the worship clinic?

Praying really hard and constant

marm

Post a Comment

Author

My photo
I am uncertain what to call myself, but my family and I are committed to the people of downtown Vancouver, WA. We are followers of Christ and hope to be a part of a movement of hope, imagination, and transformation in our developing downtown community.

Find Me

Ryan Woods's Facebook profilea
    follow me on Twitter

    Want to receive email updates concerning our ministry? Subscribe to our newsletter:

    Email:

    Support our work with Renovatus

    $
    Check this out if you want to know more about our work

    Stalkers

    Bloggers I Like

    Archives