.

Goodbye Forever PJ  

Posted by Ryan Woods

I made this video to honor Paul and Julie as they left us for their church planting venture in Canada. Goodbye PJ. Sorry for the poor quality. In no way does the poor quality of this video reflect the manner in which I'm trying to wish Paul and Julie good riddance.



Dear Canada, please enjoy PJ. Please don't mess them up like you've messed everything else up that you've put your hands on...like health care.*


* Please note that I don't know what I'm talking about and I wrote it simply because it makes me laugh.

2 additions to the conversation

I'm not sure which was worse: big-nips-alien-head or Hitler-stash-face.

If only the two could be combine!

Post a Comment

Author

My photo
I am uncertain what to call myself, but my family and I are committed to the people of downtown Vancouver, WA. We are followers of Christ and hope to be a part of a movement of hope, imagination, and transformation in our developing downtown community.

Find Me

Ryan Woods's Facebook profilea
    follow me on Twitter

    Want to receive email updates concerning our ministry? Subscribe to our newsletter:

    Email:

    Support our work with Renovatus

    $
    Check this out if you want to know more about our work

    Stalkers

    Bloggers I Like

    Archives