.

Love  

Posted by Ryan Woods

I feel like I've been ranting for the last few posts. I thought I would change things up today. Here are the reasons why I love life:

  1. My wife
  2. Jones
  3. Ice Cream
  4. The Beatles
  5. Carpet
  6. Water bottle
  7. Kix Cereal
  8. ...

As it turns out I'm only looking around the room and writing down things that I see. Hmm...maybe I should do this later after I've done some thinking or journaling. What things do you love? And, no, a nice glass of scotch doesn't count unless you really can go for a glass of Dewers on the rocks. And neither does Baxter count, unless you've really got something or someone named baxter. If you love lamp, you can leave that to yourself.

14 additions to the conversation

the mister, the sister, the kids.

i want jesus to be number one, and his dad, too. but i get confused alot. mentally, they are totally number one, it's emotionally that they are not.

oh, and blogging is rad, as well.

Life is good: food, shelter, clean water, and luxeries like Dr. Pepper & gelati (not at the same time) are great and, as I'm sure all of you know by now, books float my boat. My computer also makes my life a lot better; if I had to write by hand or use a typewriter, I'd just keep my thoughts to myself.

besides lamp, i love eric, i love cup o soup, very high heels, long dangly earings (am i starting to sound hookerish?!), traveling, fat babies-like jones, and avocados.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

rebecca marie: your comment brings this to mind:
God help the mister,
that comes between me and my sister,
and god help the sister
that comes between me and my man!

I love Nalgene water bottles filled with more ice than water.
I love green (the artificial color as well as chlorofil induced)
I love the beach.
I'm starting to love golf (love it or not, I do love my rediculously expensive golf bag and my breast cancer glove).
I love music.
I love flip flops.
I love dreadlocks.
I love chocolate milk.
I love honesty.
I love hugs.
I love wonderful friends.
I love Steinbeck books.
I love Idaho (ha! fooled you!)
I love irony.
I love working out and being freakishly in shape(even though I don't do it)
I love geographically significant/ diverse hiking areas.
I love daffodils.
I love my doggies.
I love more than anything in the whole world, my husband.

Oh, and Ty: i don't like it when you say that "_____ float my boat". Sick. :)

scotchy-scotchy-scotch.

I love the beach.
I love being tan (though rarely happens)
I love chocolate.
I love Latin America.
I love water.
I love working out.
I love bananas.
I love flip flops.
I love chap stick.
I love lotion.
I love books, movies, and TV.
I love babies when they laugh.
I love weekends and holdiays.
I love Scotch, Batxer, the channel 4 news team, and pandas.
And I love a man named after chocolate candies who loves soccer and coke (the cola, not the powder).

Brian Fantana: I think I was in love once.
Ron Burgundy: Really? What was her name?
Brian Fantana: I don't remember.
Ron Burgundy: That's not a good start, but keep going...
Brian Fantana: She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.
Ron Burgundy: I'm pretty sure that's not love.
Brian Fantana: Damn it.

ok. i didnt know our "i love..." lists could be so long (arwen and lisa!)i have more...
1. i love homemade salsa
2. i love sleep (9.5 hours)
3. i love sleeping at my mommys house
4. i love to eat veggie sandwiches
5. i love big sunglasses
6. i love will and grace
7. i love my funny friend nikki
i guess that is all i love.

I love lots and so lets see where this takes me.
I love my hubby,
my Jonesy,
my Jesus (although I am completely with you on this one RM,
I love laughing and funny people, I love avacados,
I love cute clothes,
I love brain/human developement (I know I know, I am a nerd, but I must be honest)
I love talking to people
I love Mary Kay
I love kissing Jones' fat little face
I love daffodils

Tara, I find it interesting that you didn't list me as something/someone that you love! I feel like I don't even know you anymore. Will and Grace? For reals? Ugh, Will and Grace make me want to throw up out my car window.

i love my husband
i love LIFE



i love lamp?

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Post a Comment

Author

My photo
I am uncertain what to call myself, but my family and I are committed to the people of downtown Vancouver, WA. We are followers of Christ and hope to be a part of a movement of hope, imagination, and transformation in our developing downtown community.

Find Me

Ryan Woods's Facebook profilea
    follow me on Twitter

    Want to receive email updates concerning our ministry? Subscribe to our newsletter:

    Email:

    Support our work with Renovatus

    $
    Check this out if you want to know more about our work

    Stalkers

    Bloggers I Like

    Archives