.

 

Posted by Ryan Woods

Who is The Man? In my Robot/Piddle post below I commented to my good friend and potential Arch Nemesis Arwen that I thought The Man was up to something. It was then and only then that I learned that I was not totally sure who The Man was.

3 additions to the conversation

The Man: it depends on who you ask. If you ask Dubya, he'd tell you "I'm the man." if you ask your dad, he'd say that God/ Jesus is the man. Ask me or Roni and we'll probably say one of the Weasley boys is the man. I think it's supposed to be government officials tho... the ones we "don't" know about.

We should combine forces and have a blog that we can be co-authors of because I've always (since December) wanted to have a blogging team... think about it, Nemisis... think about it.

... i'm starting to think that maybe spcpeters is The Man...

the man is a WASP

Post a Comment

Author

My photo
I am uncertain what to call myself, but my family and I are committed to the people of downtown Vancouver, WA. We are followers of Christ and hope to be a part of a movement of hope, imagination, and transformation in our developing downtown community.

Find Me

Ryan Woods's Facebook profilea
    follow me on Twitter

    Want to receive email updates concerning our ministry? Subscribe to our newsletter:

    Email:

    Support our work with Renovatus

    $
    Check this out if you want to know more about our work

    Stalkers

    Bloggers I Like

    Archives