.

THE MOST IMPORTANT BLOG POST OF MY LIFE  

Posted by Ryan Woods

As you can tell by my subject line and my use of all caps (as a side note, do y'all have any of those people who email you in ALL CAPS? I hate that, I feel like they're yelling at me) this blog post IS VERY IMPORTANT. I would even venture to say that it's a MUST READ.
Because...in two days time...this blog will no longer exist! That's right folks I'm switching to wordpress! So switch over your rss readers, update your blog rolls, change your bookmarks 'cause this is happenin' baby. The new site is a work in progress for sure, but I'm ready to stop trying to divide my focus. I'll miss you blogger...

I've had so many posts that I've been wanting to write, but my blogging time has been spent trying to figure out html stuff, server stuff, and all sorts of other things I don't really care about but had to figure out. Here are some posts you can look forward to reading on my new page in the next week as I get them cranked out:

  1. I heard Shane Claiborne speak last week and it was amazing. I can't wait to tell you more!
  2. I want to tell you all about the church that Jess and I will be planting in 2011
  3. Our new diet: the Yes We Can-dida diet
  4. I would like to regale you with anecdotal stories about my childhood
  5. A remember the good times post about my blogger blogging days
So here she is folks. Read and enjoy!

3 additions to the conversation

Here is a Blogger sponsored list of things I am feeling right now:

1. Betrayed
2. Sad
3. Curious
4. Hungry
5. Tired
6. Betrayed

I understand your pain. It's valid. Don't think that it wasn't painful for me to leave all this behind (though all of my previous blog posts and comments are coming with me) but times are changing and I've got to change with them!



PS I'm not quite sure what I mean by that last line but it seemed appropriate to say.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I mean, I don't want to be dramatic or anything...but I will never read you blog again, until the day I die, if you make this insane change. NEVERRRRRRR.

Post a Comment

Author

My photo
I am uncertain what to call myself, but my family and I are committed to the people of downtown Vancouver, WA. We are followers of Christ and hope to be a part of a movement of hope, imagination, and transformation in our developing downtown community.

Find Me

Ryan Woods's Facebook profilea
    follow me on Twitter

    Want to receive email updates concerning our ministry? Subscribe to our newsletter:

    Email:

    Support our work with Renovatus

    $
    Check this out if you want to know more about our work

    Stalkers

    Bloggers I Like

    Archives