.

 

Posted by Ryan Woods


I hope I don't step on any toes here, but I don't think you have a wife.

There, I finally said it. I've been wanting to say it for so long, but I've been too fearful.

Jason, I don't think you have a wife. I've never met her. And I'm pretty sure that when you talk about your wife it's actually your dog. Becuase I only see pictures of your dog and of Johnathan...and I'm pretty sure you're not married to him. I've seen his wife.

I just want us to have an honest relationship, thats all. If you're not married we can still be friends...it just might be a little awkward if you call your dog your wife...but I think I can look past that.

14 additions to the conversation

remember that time that you guys thought that I was making Seth up because you had never seen him. And then, in turn, I don't think that Jones is your biological child because Jess was only pregnant for... like a week? Ha. I got news for you. Seth isn't real. I made him up. Raj like joke's on you, suckas.

Jason's wife is real...I have met her. Unless of course she is actually a robot. Then I would have to agree with you.

I have a picture.

This comment has been removed by the author.

ok... i dunno. I must have done it wrong.

try this

i've met her. lots of times. she's basically awesome.

Arwen, maybe you're right. Maybe often times I do think that people's spouses aren't real. One of these days I'm going to be right and you all will be so ashamed that you didn't believe me.

In this case, however, now that I've seen the picture I'm remembering that I have met his wife...and it is most definitely not his dog. Me bad.

I rescind all my statements.

ryan, what did i tell you about judging whether or not other people have wives? jeez la weez.

Ryan, this cracked me up. My wife is very real. I can assure you that I would not be half the person I am today without my wife. Here's a recent picture from Christmas.

I am glad you got that off your chest. Maybe now we can be friends?

i actually saw and spoke with jason's wife yesterday . . . so take that.

also, for the record, before anyone begins to question it, my husband is also real.

Not only is Krista real, she's even better than Jason. Most of us that hang with Jason do it only to get close to Krista. She's the real deal! She's actually MORE real that Jas! Hmmm ... now that I think about it, once one meets Krista, Jason appears much more ... characterish; cartoonish. Hmmmm.

wait... that's what Jason looks like behind the fist? See... I've never met him, so I just had to guess and... it's nothing like what I imagined. This is neither bad nor good. just... psyching my mind is all...

Ryan, I am glad you remember meeting me. I can understand why you might think I don't exist. Photographs of me are rare on Jason's blog. I believe that the post with the most photos of me (with our dog, of course) happened before you joined the blogging world.

I feel honored - and kind of weird - to have had my true identity revealed on your blog.

Thanks for keeping it real (and Jason honest),
Christa

Post a Comment

Author

My photo
I am uncertain what to call myself, but my family and I are committed to the people of downtown Vancouver, WA. We are followers of Christ and hope to be a part of a movement of hope, imagination, and transformation in our developing downtown community.

Find Me

Ryan Woods's Facebook profilea
    follow me on Twitter

    Want to receive email updates concerning our ministry? Subscribe to our newsletter:

    Email:

    Support our work with Renovatus

    $
    Check this out if you want to know more about our work

    Stalkers

    Bloggers I Like

    Archives